EFD Systems Operations Administrator
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- As a EFD systems operations administrator, the candidate will be responsible for processing various daily, weekly and monthly production jobs, invoicing extracts, ach notifications and debit, mass customer notifications for 8 companies and database; process these jobs as per the unique requirements of each database. S/he will perform the nightly aging and invoicing of contracts for assigned database to create and compile the daily general ledger activity and reporting. The applicant will also perform all contract adjustments as well as complex contract restructures when requested by internal users and managed clients. S/he will perform monthly contract auto renewal and negotiated renewal activations per the requirements of each database; process as required for sox and audit compliance. The ideal candidate will perform period ends for assigned database running all aging and income and depreciation accrual updates; generate, archive, and electronically forward all reporting, extract, and feed. This position will also be accountable for identifying potential problems during the update process; troubleshoot software, procedures and accounting issues related to the equipment finance accounting application. S/he will also understand the complexities of the various equipment finance and lease accounting functions in order to resolve difficult issues; understand and request vendor intervention with both internal and external users. The individual will analyze, compile, and recommend business requirements based on specific business needs of user groups for project feasibility. S/he will participate in any system implementation and enhancement to the equipment finance, accounting system as well as perform monthly testing required for sub release installations of the equipment finance accounting system. The individual will perform database parameter adjustments as business needs change. This position will be responsible for the quarterly update and release of the disaster recovery plan; maintain project status reports utilizing custom call tracking system. The candidate will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 5 years directly related experience in equipment finance and lease accounting required. 3 to 5 years working experience with systems required. Experience participating in computer system related projects and implementations. Projects, process improvement, excel and other desk top applications knowledge preferred. Various desktop applications such as databases, spreadsheets; and superior written and verbal communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org