EDI Business Specialist
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Research and resolve internal and external escalations regarding EDI related issues. Perform service and QA activities regarding daily EDI file exchange. Create and deliver training to client management and support center personnel to increase initial incident resolution rates. Work with clients when necessary to identify and resolve EDI issues. Review manual and automated processes periodically to identify improvement opportunities. Define methods and procedures for improving current EDI processes and implementation timeframes. Work with engineering and quality assurance teams to implement software changes for automation and client success opportunities. Work with EDI trading partners to test and implement new file delivery channels. Analysis and delivery of reports identifying process improvement opportunities. Project management for cross functional cost savings and process improvement initiatives.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 years work experience. EDI or healthcare domain experience preferred. Experience with mirth or similar solutions. ETL experience. SQL familiarity preferred. Strong work ethic and highly focused attention to detail. Desire to learn new job skills. Excellent communication and project management skills. Technical savvy and ability to master new software quickly. Analytical problem solving skills qualifications.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com