eCommerce Project Management Consultant
- Cleveland, OH
What you'll be doing
- The eCommerce project management consultant will serve as a manager for strategic initiative projects for a year. This position responsible for managing the process from submission of project request through prioritization and approval. In addition, this position is responsible for the overall visibility and allocation of technology development resource capacity against these approved projects. The project manager is also responsible for managing projects for on-time delivery, within budget and successful achievement of project objectives. Overall project management of all cross-functional teams (brand, creative, product management, marketing, ad sales, technology, BI, etc.) to ensure project success from inception to completion while mitigating any business and/or project risks. This position must provide a high level of expertise and leadership to fellow staff, peers and associates, offering assistance with how to address challenges in projects, sharing successful methodologies and processes.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years experience as a project manager, consultant, or group leader in an information technology environment. eCommerce web site project management experience is an absolute requirement. Agency experience could be highly attractive. Coursework and/or certifications in project and program management preferred (PMP, CAPM, CSM, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- One of the fastest growing, privately-held, IT Staffing companies in the nation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org