ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Software Specialist
- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Administer multiple enterprise content management systems which include operation, and maintenance of these production and test systems. Administer multiple scan/capture/OCR (optical character recognition) systems which include operation, and maintenance of these production and test systems. Provide a high availability of all ECM and scan/capture systems through a 24x7 on-call rotation which can include addition night and weekend duties as assigned. Transition data in or out of one or many ECM systems as needed by contracts. Analyze and troubleshoot issues within the ECM and scan/capture systems and work with teammates, other IS departments, or vendors to resolve the issues. Administer multiple digital fax systems which include operation, and maintenance of these production and test systems. Audit ECM, scan/capture, and documentation to verify accuracy and integrity. Participate in disaster recovery (DR) training and verifying that all DR procedures are current and accurate with company technology level. Design/code reports against ECM systems for management or divisions.
What your background should be
- Enterprise content management software administration and excellent organizational, troubleshooting and project management. 1-2 years involvement with some form of Microsoft Windows based system administration involving resolving reports of system issues. Experience also needs to involve working in a team oriented environment. Knowledge of hyland on base 13 preferred. Microsoft certified professional and Microsoft certified systems engineer preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or better in computer science.
Who is the client company
- Concern about health insurance, customer service and benefits administration services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org