Early Childhood Researcher
- Arlington, VA
What you'll be doing
- The early childhood researcher will assume major role on team working to provide technical assistance on early childhood data system, improve the quality of child outcome data collected in state and use data for program improvement and support state special education and early intervention program in the implementation of system change effort to improve result for young children and their family. Duties will include supporting state in quantitative and qualitative analysis of existing data; working collaboratively with other TA center; developing product to support state in data analysis and interpretation and writing report, guidance document and proposal. Depending on seniority, responsibility also will include developing and leading new project, maintaining client relation, designing research and evaluation study and presenting finding to outside audience.
What your background should be
- Requires experience with quantitative and qualitative data analysis, instrument design, data collection, early childhood development, early childhood special education, early intervention and early childhood programs. Must have substantive expertise in a field such as education, public health, special education, early childhood development or human services. Outstanding writing, speaking and project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively are required. Prefer experience and background in issues related to special education, assessment of young children, implementation science, state and local systems of early intervention and special education service delivery and federal data collections for part C and part B 619 programs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Ph.D. in education, early childhood special education, child development, developmental psychology or related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American nonprofit research institute.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org