- Glendora, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible to successfully complete all tasks and schedules given by the EVS supervisor to produce a sterile, clean and healthy environment at the hospital. The EVS aide will clean areas that may contain IV solutions and medications as part of their normal area of cleaning responsibilities. The EVS aide is trained by their EVS supervisor as to the significance and importance of keeping the room secure upon entering and upon leaving the secured area. Also perform others assigned duties.
What your background should be
- Prior experience preferred but not required. Ability to understand basic chemical-mixing instructions. Ability to use basic math. Able to read, write and understand English. Excellent customer service skills required. Weekend and/or holiday rotation may be required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com