- Plaquemine, LA
What you'll be doing
- Manages relationships with 3rd party vendors that provide and online presence for essential and ensure essential is strongly represented in their product roadmap development. Identifies and manages technology development partners and outside vendors. Monitors technology trends and developments for strategic and operational project planning. Responsible for creating a positive online member experience by researching and answering questions online. Maintains and adheres to the established security procedures. Maintains confidentiality at all times. Works with business areas, information systems project management officer, and information system teams on priorities and implementation of new products. Designs, gathers, analyzes, and publishes metrics to evaluate and improve performance. Conducts financial, technical, and functional feasibility analysis on proposed or existing projects. Analyzes member behavior by compiling monthly statistics and provide recommendations based on the analysis. Participates in prospective vendor analysis and provides feedback to management. Assists developers, administrators, and business units with testing net new processes and applications. Acts as subject matter expert for e-services related projects. Responsible for understanding, adhering to, and complying with bank secrecy act, requirements and the company. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to the proper authority in accordance with the company. Performs duties in compliance with all company regulations.
What your background should be
- Five years of experience in systems analysis, design and specific documentation. Three years of experience working with internal systems with a strong understanding of their integration with the host system. Experience in diagnosing, isolating and resolving complex issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems. Quick learner with the ability to multi-task, managing concurrent projects with minimal assistance. Strong product and project management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's of science degree in management information services or computer science, or three years of experience in a position performing the equivalent full time duties.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com