- Gaithersburg, MD
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will perform e-discovery work utilizing defined procedures and tools. S/he will identify exceptions that occur during the performance of e-discovery work. S/he will also perform qc on e-discovery work and production deliverables. The successful candidate will perform administrative tasks; including taking meeting minutes, memorializing client calls, and drafting internal memoranda. The incumbent will create and update documentation, project tracking, and qc spreadsheets. S/he will also perform others duty as assign.
What your background should be
- Ability to perform e-discovery work utilizing defined procedures and tools. Ability to identify exceptions that occur during the performance of e-discovery work. Ability to perform qc on e-discovery work and production deliverables. Desired skills working knowledge of Boolean expressions. Ability and desire to learn highly technical tools and procedures. Exceptional attention to detail and problem solving ability. Exceptional organizational skills enabling the candidate to manage multiple tasks. Meeting deadlines and performing activities in a time critical, highly confidential process.
Required Schooling / Training
- Computer forensics, criminal justice, economics, management information systems, pre-law, or psychology is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace, defense, security and advanced technologies company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org