Driver Messenger (Armed)
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a driver messenger (armed). Selected candidate is responsible for the transport of coin, currency, and other valuables. S/he is responsible for customer interaction as they issue and receive receipts of confirmation from customers to verify the transfer of valuables. The applicant must maintain the highest degree of security and control at all times as well as a safe driving record. Driver/messenger must be alert and aware of the surroundings to prevent any losses. This position is armed.
What your background should be
- Driver/messenger must be 21 years of age or older. A minimum of 2 years of related experience is preferred. Experience as a driver and/or security guard is a plus. This position requires individual to have or be able to obtain and maintain active guard and firearm permits or licenses on a current basis as required by state regulations. Must currently have and be able to maintain an active driving license and a satisfactory driving record. Must be able to communicate effectively in person and by radio. Strong customer service skills are a must. The qualified candidate must be willing and eligible to obtain a CDL class B within six months of date of hire, if required at the branch. Military background is a plus. Heavy lifting required (50lbs+). Individual must be willing to operate large vehicles in all weather and traffic conditions.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/general equivalency diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a Canadian private security firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org