- Fargo, ND
What you'll be doing
- Pull and organize customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned. Load materials into vehicle and install bracing or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit. Follow company delivery routes to insure maximum efficiency of delivery run. Determine delivery vehicle is in an operative condition daily. Maintain a clean vehicle and operate vehicle in a safe manner daily. Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas. Package, label and ship customer orders by UPS, US mail, bus, motor freight and local truck deliveries. Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 1 year of general warehouse experience. Valid driving license with clean driving record. Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma (or GED or high school equivalence certificate).
Who is the client company
- Concern about transportation, trucking and railroad services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com