- Temecula, CA
What you'll be doing
- Achieve departmental financial objective by preparing an annual budget, schedule expenditure; provide response to variance and initiate corrective action. Work directly with the human resources manager in recruit, terminate and train of department personnel and is responsible for performance review, reward and discipline staff. Ensure the smooth operation of the entire department, including all supervisory personnel, by maintain all staffing schedule to ensure adequate coverage of post. Manage and ensure staff adhere to departmental manual, including client companies internal control, standard operating procedure and employee handbook. Maintain all documentation, train and follow through of client companies operational procedure and the emergency preparedness plan prevention, emergency response and reporting of injury. Ensure that both internal and external training is completed prior to expiration of license or certification. Deliver high level customer service while ensuring the safety and security of client companies patron, employee and property. Maintain control and compliance of all key, access card, access gate, office key, storage key, keyless entry system, alarm code pad, sensitive key and secured access area. Ensure accuracy, thoroughness of filed log and report and at all time maintain and promote the highest level of confidentiality. Maintain and promote a professional presence at all time and display prudent judgement. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory or management experience demonstrating increasing responsibilities as a trainer and leader. Ability to impart knowledge and skill, to offer advice and counsel, to empower and enable others to see alternatives and to foster the professional growth of others. Must be computer literate. Must have excellent leadership, guest service skills and interpersonal skills. Must be wiling to travel and train. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to work in a loud and smoke filled environment. Must be able to complete the 90 day introductory period in consecutive days of attendance as scheduled for training purposes. Ability to read, analyze and interpret common business, management, financial reports and write clear, concise statement of fact reports. Ability to obtain and maintain a client companies gaming license and submit to random drug or alcohol testing. Have the ability to obtain a California guard card, California state driving license and all other training as necessary to carry out the job responsibilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university (4 years) in business administration or police science.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospitality services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org