Dot NET and SQL Developer
- Plainville, CT
What you'll be doing
- This position will be responsible for the supporting and maintaining the existing vb.net, windows and asp.net applications, window and web services and participates in the development of new applications. The individual will gather and convey information between the application developers and the business customers, and to interact with application system users in order to refine business requirements. S/he will analyze and modify the existing source code written by other developers. The applicant will ensure quality delivery of all assigned development tasks within the established deadlines. S/he will provide accurate time estimates to the project manager to assist in his or her development of projects plan and schedule. The individual will create documentation of systems and processes according to company and team standards. The candidate will be also responsible for performing other duties as assigned or required.
What your background should be
- Proficiency in .net technology with a minimum of five years of experience in professional application development using Microsoft technologies required. Experience using the following technologies such as .net framework, vb.net, asp.net, ado.net, xml or XSLT, HTML, CSS, .Net Remoting, web services, window services and custom controls required. Experience with win forms and web forms applications; development experience with multi-tiered applications required. Production support experience preferred. Healthcare or insurance industry experience; experience with Infragistics control products; experience developing transactional and dimensional database structures; SQL server reporting services experience are preferred. Proficiency in SQL server 7/2000/2005, including the ability to create stored procedures, UDFS, triggers, views and tables. Familiarity with the software or system development life cycle and strong communication skills to interact with technical and business teams are preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems or software engineering required.
Who is the client company
- This is an information technology and services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org