Dog and Cat Department Manager
- Feasterville, PA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure food and litter backstock is worked daily and all other department backstock a minimum of three times per week. Ensure OSE standards are maintained in the department. Provide training and coaching in guest and product knowledge to associates daily on the sales floor and on an ongoing basis. Ensure a friendly and courteous atmosphere by all associates in the department. Achieve attachment rate goals. Goals are achieved by reporting max changes or requested overrides. Effectively organize and price all clearance merchandise for the department. Assist the GM/AM in planning out location changes needed to the grid and ad planner to maximize sales. Manage and coache sales associates in providing great customer service and in performing the assigned task with the objective of achieving budgeted sales. Communicate all situations and/or conditions that affect the store to the GM/AM (e.g. customer complaints, item requests, inadequate inventory levels, etc.). Perform duties and assume responsibility as manager on duty (MOD) as needed.
What your background should be
- Previous experience in retail setting as a department manager, team lead or sales associate is preferred. Experience supervising associates, or demonstrating an aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies, analytical abilities, as well as, a professional appearance and demeanor. Must be licensed to operate a motor vehicle.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
Who is the client company
- This is very renowned privately held pet retailer in the United States that provides focus on putting animal first, educating pet parent and reducing carbon footprint services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org