Document Control Specialist
- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- Performs various clerical and repetitive manual functions. Operates various office equipment in the preparation, processing and mailing of passports and passport related documents. Utilizes the current TDIS-PD computer operating system to include creation of document batches, documents imaging scanning and reviewing, retrieval of individual application information, data entry, book/card printing, the generation of mailing labels and sorting and affixing postage to scaled envelopes. Performs quality checks for standard fee information on individual applications. Follows pre-set pattern for document sequencing. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- At least one year of work experience preferably in an administrative or customer service field. Must be computer literate. Able to perform data entry at a reasonable rate. Able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, pull, reach, bend and lift. Advanced knowledge in Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- One of the leading staffing agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org