DME Cleaning Technician
- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Cleans and sanitizes durable medical equipment such as wheelchairs, scooters, patient lifts, electric beds, walkers, oxygen system equipment and other durable medical equipment. Assembles new durable medical equipment per manufacturer instructions. Completes and maintains cleaning record logs. May assist in the warehouse by entering equipment into the computer. Ensures shelves in the warehouse are stocked with enough sanitized equipment so deliveries can be made. Some positions in this classification may perform grounds and vehicle maintenance duties such as taking out trash, shoveling snow, grounds watering and washing the vehicles. Some positions in this classification may perform equipment maintenance tasks and minor equipment repair tasks. Enters equipment maintenance or repairs into the computer system.
What your background should be
- With prior equipment cleaning experience desirable or any education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com