District Manger Trainee
- Florence, NY
What you'll be doing
- Performs assigned duties, under direction of experienced personnel, to gain knowledge of and experience with line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business. Participates in a variety of training experiences, learns new skills, and demonstrates increasing proficiency and expertise with management level responsibilities. Completes defined training programs including, but not limited to, required training courses and coursework, observations, temporary assignments, and necessary certifications. Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties. Applies knowledge and skills by making management level decisions, in conjunction with experienced employees. Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments. Completes required paperwork in a timely fashion including, but not limited to, weekly activity reports, business expense reports, and reports for hours worked. Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management; monitors performance progress with management and key trainers. Communicates questions, problems and concerns to training coordinator on a regular basis. Attends company-sponsored training classes. Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous supervisory experience preferred. Retail experiences a plus. Demonstrated expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications. Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues. Knowledge of retail business management practices. Ability to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a gasoline-convenience store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com