- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Develop the store management team within the district to deliver legendary customer experience in all stores. Drive the implementation of company program by motivating and supporting the store management team within the district to develop and implement action plan that meet operational and organizational objective. Manage through unusual event to keep district operating to standard. Manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, value and mission. Plan, identify, communicate and delegate key responsibilities and practice to the store management team to ensure smooth flow of operation within the district. Utilize management information tool and analyze financial report to identify and address trend and issue in district performance.
What your background should be
- Five years of progressively responsible retail experience. Experience analyzing financial report. Retail management experience. Ability to manage the overall operation of multiple store independently. Knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operation. Organization and planning skill. Strong operational skill in a customer service environment. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED
Who is the client company
- This is an American coffeehouse chain based company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com