District Loss Prevention Manager
- Janesville, WI
What you'll be doing
- The district LP manager is responsible for protecting company asset & also assist in maintaining a safe work and shopping environment. Conduct physical security survey of store. Conduct loss prevention and safety audit as required by company policy or as directed. Conduct investigation in coordination with the company. Research incident via CCTV system. Apprehend and detain shoplifter or ORC participant in accordance with company policy. Prepare, obtain and submit legally sound, accurate and truthful statement and report. Preserve evidence as necessary for criminal prosecution. Conduct surveillance as directed and approved. Conduct store line loss prevention training. Liaison and conduct follow up with local law enforcement agency within district. Investigate and assist in resolving safety related matter in store. Report loss prevention and safety issue and matter of noncompliance with company policy or practice. Inspect loss prevention equipment and schedule service as needed. Follow up with store manager concern in district or as directed. Follow all company policy and procedure. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail loss prevention is required. Professional accreditation, such as loss prevention qualified (LPQ) or loss prevention certified (LPC) preferred. Certified forensic interviewer (CFI) is highly desirable. Great communication skills. Possess a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in loss prevention, criminal justice or crime prevention from an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- This is a retail store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org