- Logan, UT
What you'll be doing
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update oracle system accordingly. Place all incoming and outgoing materials including finished goods, raw materials, and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations. Prepare materials for shipment involving all modes of transportation (LTL, TL, ocean, rail, & airfreight). Verify receipts to ensure damage free products introduced into the systems and accurate records maintained. Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur. Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe clean and in a presentable manner at all times. Print and collate shipping documents by order. Respond to phones and communications with other departments. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have experience in related field. Forklift certification or ability to become certified. General understanding of PPE, MSDS, and ERG preferred. Experience in using Oracle, MS Excel, Word and master control preferred. Inventory control experience strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com