- Brookfield, WI
What you'll be doing
- The distribution clerk will perform operation of high-speed laser printers and copier equipment. Prioritize and process print jobs with adherence to set standards of quality, completeness, and accuracy. Quantity produced must meet an established minimum standard during peak production hours. Perform jam recoveries, restarts and rerun, perform report separation and in-house report delivery. Identify reports, determining how to handle and where to send, on a timely basis. Ensure reports meet quality standards; ensure packers kept abreast of report status. Perform verification, packing and keying. During verification and packing phase, it is imperative that work handled correctly. Report double-checked, organized, packaged, and keyed according to specifications. Keep current on routes; meet deadlines without assistance, while maintaining acceptable error rate; perform mailroom operation (mail sorting, delivery, preparation, and shipping activities). Report, mail, and packages sorted and organized for efficiency and then delivered to the correct end user within specified time. Discern the most cost effective means for the movement of time critical information to various ends. Provide reports to accounting for proper billing. Perform warehouse routine as backup (stocking/receiving). Perform training room set-ups. Perform miscellaneous duties as needed. Follow procedures and policies. Keep supervisor abreast of work and equipment status.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 1 to 2 years of providing support in a business environment experience. The applicant should have flexibility, customer orientation, teamwork/collaboration, systematic thinking/planning, responsiveness, high quality standards, attention to detail, and strong work ethic skills. S/he should have the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Prior experience with any of the following: Xerox high-speed laser printer or copier, mailroom or warehouse, shipping/receiving, report handling and pc knowledge. S/he should have unimpaired motor skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide provider of financial services technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org