Distribution Center Operations Supervisor
- Hazleton, PA
What you'll be doing
- Show passion, innovation, and teamwork through a focus on people. Ensure customer service, quality, and safety standards are met in an efficient and innovative manner. Act with integrity and respect, approach responsibility with confidence and ownership, inspire superior performance, and develop a track record of success. Manage team members coaching for growth and development; ensure department morale and engagement remains high. Develop and implement methods and procedures to improve efficiency and safety of operations. Access reports and interpret data in order to plan daily production goals. Monitor WMS systems and report problems to systems team for resolution. Observe for mechanical and safety deficiencies on a daily basis and alert the appropriate area. Train, develop, and supervise hourly employees. Maintain the security of all merchandise and capital equipment in assigned departments. Promote and maintain high employee morale and safety, and counsel employees for unacceptable performance/attendance. Maintain the accuracy of inventory. Evaluate job performance of associates in assigned departments. Evaluate and maintain proper level of business supplies other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Individual should be willing to work in a fun, fast paced environment, and have a good sense of humor. The individual should also be strategic, innovative, logical, objective, a people developer, a relationship builder, and a team player.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business management
Who is the client company
- This is an American clothing and accessories retailer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org