Distribution Center Coordinator
- New Albany, OH
What you'll be doing
- As a distribution center coordinator, the candidate will troubleshoot miscellaneous supply chain related issues. Communicate with merchandising and inventory management to understand the priorities of the business in order to prioritize dc workload. Manage the weekly floor set list which publishes all items for that period floor set in stores. Manage to the floor set calendar that advises the dates of the floor set implementation and dates when merchandise needs to arrive to the dc so that it can set in stores for a given week. Communicate with other groups including brand senses, planning and stores. Partner with vendor compliance, quality assurance, domestic and international transportation. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate must have some experience in logistics and transportation. Comfortable utilizing online systems for information management preferred. Ability to partner with multiple groups to troubleshoot time sensitive issues preferred. Ability to communicate in english both orally and in writing preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or master degree or higher education preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a retail company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com