Dispute and Credit Collections Specialist
- Odessa, TX
What you'll be doing
- Under direct supervision, dispute and credit collections specialist monitor and reconcile job tickets to field job data. Filter data in SAP to determine disputes, correct and re-submit to customer. Maintain SAP job data and prepare customer invoices efficiently and enter correctly into software. May verify information, maintain files and assist in the preparation of reports. Organize, multi task and strong attention to detail products information. Communicate with internal personnel to get corrected documents. Handle other duties and projects as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 1 year experience in collections and dispute resolution. 2+ years experience in billing, accounting or finance preferred. Excellent communication skills. SAP knowledge & experience. Basic knowledge of Word and PowerPoint a plus. Knowledge of EDI invoice processing a plus. Oil & gas industry experience an asset. High volume invoicing experience highly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest oil field services companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com