- College Point, NY
What you'll be doing
- The dispatcher will dispatch work to field personnel while interfacing with subscribers, business office, and subcontracted field personnel in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs, and applicable local, state, and federal regulations. Provide prompt, courteous, efficient, and accurate service to customers. Maintain contact with all field personnel at least hourly or after every job via radio to monitor and update status of jobs through computer. Identify, confirm, and advise appropriate personnel of outages within a specified time. Record outage announcement within specified time. Handle heavy radio and telephone traffic simultaneously from customers and field personnel. Pre-call and route all trouble calls and installs the night before. Ensure that trouble calls and installs go out the same day as promised to the customer. Confirm all no access calls. Maintain and update outage log. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Excellent data entry skills required. Possess good English reading, writing and arithmetic skills to complete required paperwork. Able to prioritize while working in a fast-paced environment. Must be a team player and work well with all levels of management. Adherence to company standards of business conduct required. Must assist in maintaining the confidentiality of customer and business data at all times.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org