- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- As a dispatcher, the candidate will be responsible for dispatching and routing the technical field personnel via radio (replace via radio with workforce management tools) or telephone for various customer services. S/he will monitor the location of field personnel and develop approximate time schedules, find assistance and report to supervisor any discrepancies in production. The applicant will operate a personal computer to retrieve subscriber account information and to input data regarding reschedule dates, service changes and trouble call information. S/he will prepare a schedule and reschedule service calls for customers. The individual will maintain logs, logging service calls and dispatchers, completing complaint cards, customer service tickets or work orders, keep a record of calls completed and outstanding and compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports. The incumbent will maintain logs, reports and other information on customer service calls and outages; complete complaint cards and contacts customers in order to ascertain satisfaction. S/he will be a monitor system picture performance to see that all channels are clear; report any irregularities to plant supervisor. The candidate will perform other functions assigned as necessary.
What your background should be
- A minimum five years of directly related experience required. One year of experience as CSR, installer or dispatcher preferred. Prior customer service experience is preferable. Knowledge of cable industry or service industry is helpful. Experience with personal computers, calculator and telephone preferred. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American cable telecommunications company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com