- Midland, TX
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently looking for a dispatcher. As a dispatcher, the candidate is primarily responsible for dispatching company and contract drivers in their assigned area. Assign internal and contract drivers and vehicles to transport crude oil. Coordinate driver assignments according to customer requests in compliance with dot regulations, company practices and policies. Communicate with customers to determine requirements and driver schedules and availability. Maintain positive relations with customers and field personnel. Notify drivers of assignment and enter assignment data into a computer database. Coordinate field issues with trucking supervisor and area manager. Audit drivers log books, run tickets, trip reports and hourly pay sheets daily before submitting. Perform other duties as assigned or ordered.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 2 years dispatches related experience is required. Basic computer skills and knowledge in ms word documents and excel spreadsheets are required. The ability to effectively communicate in english, both verbally and in writing is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or G.E.D is required.
Who is the client company
- This is an insurance agency.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com