- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards. Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended. Anticipate guests needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day. Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas. Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated items, according to OSHA regulations. Set up and organize workstation with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift. Check the working condition of dishwashing machine in accordance with specifications; rectify any deficiencies. Fill the dishwashing machine with specified amounts of designated chemicals. Ensure the temperature level of each cycle is set to standard. Organize the breakdown area for drop off dirty wares. Remove excess food, debris, and film from soiled wares before placing them in the dishwashing machine.
What your background should be
- Previous experience as hotel/restaurant dishwasher or in janitorial/cleaning position. Familiarity with proper sanitation regulations. Should have the appropriate certification to handle food. Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest owner and operator of independent hotels, resorts, and residences in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com