- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The director/HCP lead will play an integral role in collaborating with the GCD team to build the HCP communication/messaging platform for rLP2086 and developing aligned strategies and tactics for HCPs to support the launch and rapid uptake of the vaccine. The responsibilities for this position include but not limited to; lead the strategic development and implementation of innovative and effective HCP strategies and tactics to help drive maximum uptake of this innovative vaccine upon launch; develop and implement the U.S. launch plan for HCPs for rLP20186 within aggressive and accelerated launch timelines; engage in targeted market development efforts with relevant HCP stakeholders in the unique adolescent/college settings; assist in the development of the annual operating plan; work collaboratively to identify efficiencies and align with the global team; assist in the execution of organizational plans to meet critical business planning deliverables including annual operating plan, budgets and long range forecasts; exhibit a high performance OWN-IT approach to develop strategies, identify opportunities and manage key issues to achieve revenue objectives; develop and maintain strong relationships with all key functions, including but not limited to sales, medical, BAI, legal, finance and regulatory.
What your background should be
- The role requires prior brand marketing experience, excellent project management skills, the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional disciplines, and the ability to think strategically to develop innovative solutions. 10 or more years of pharmaceutical industry experience required, inclusive of at least 7 years of brand marketing experience in a range of therapeutic areas. U.S. marketing experience is strongly preferred. Product launch experience is strongly preferred. Proven market development experience desired. Strong business acumen including demonstrated strategic marketing and analytical thinking skills required. An absolute commitment to adherence to all applicable compliance rules and regulations is expected. Demonstrated ability to demonstrate an OWN IT approach to effectively work on multiple tasks with a strong sense of urgency and enthusiasm while prioritizing and meeting team goals. Prior Vaccines experience preferred but not required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required; MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org