Director-WellPoint System Development
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The director, business systems is primarily responsible for managing a team of project managers and business analysts to achieve expected technical deliverables across the pharmacy products and ESI system enhancement. Leads the development of short and long term strategies and partners with cross-functional IT and business partners to deliver solutions that meet client expectations, while optimizing the cost to business. Transforms strategies into prioritized initiatives for the team and responds to urgent issues in the specific function. This job will be client facing and will support all of the company lines of business. Directs a team of managers and/or high-level staff in one or more sites. Develops employee skills, evaluate performance, provide feedback and oversee resolution of employee relations. issues. Prioritizes requests and activities in partnership with business and technical departments to develop schedules and work-plans for strategic projects/initiatives. Consults with the company's operational and technical departments as needed.
What your background should be
- 10-14 years experience or 8-12 years. Prior leadership required,1-2 years leadership within ESI or in PBM industry preferred. Excellent PC skills including application development experience within a Microsoft Office environment using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, VBA and SQL Server. Experience in Data Management, Data Architecture, Analysis and reporting required teradata, Business objects and Atlas (proprietary system) preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related field.
Who is the client company
- The largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organization in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com