Director Trust Services
- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Manage and oversee the delivery of trust services to the high net worth clients of WMC. Provide consultation and direction to the wealth management advisors regarding assessment and acceptance of trust cases. Interface and coordinate with appropriate internal teams (e.g., investment, operations, business development) as necessary to facilitate provision of high quality service levels. Additional area of focus involves oversight of administration and servicing of ILIT (irrevocable life insurance trust) administrators and servicing. The work involves significant regulatory, fiduciary and legal elements to lead the intake, assessment and daily administration of accounts. Responsible for the oversight of WMC to act in a fiduciary capacity as it relates to activities relative to the administration of trusts. Management duties include all facets of client service, fiduciary administration of trusts pursuant to the terms of the documents, and conforming to appropriate laws and regulations applicable to trusts, applicable regulatory agencies and fiduciary appointments.
What your background should be
- Minimum of seven years experience in trust services, trust and estate planning, tax, law (or comparable management experience or responsibilities). Minimum of two years management, or team lead experience, or equivalent experience. Demonstrated ability to bring individuals together for a common goal. Strong organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills to manage a group of people in a customer service environment. Deep and well-developed expertise regarding the legal and fiduciary framework of estate and trust administration. Very high comfort level and ability in dealing with ambiguity, and capacity to exercise critical judgment in past-paced environment. Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills to work with internal stakeholders and the contracted sales representatives. Demonstrated success in ability to manage complex situations and execute process and policy improvements. Ability to partner across multiple business units. Proven ability to be responsive to changing business needs, manage and prioritize concurrent assignments. Desirable Qualifications: Advanced degree (e.g. MBA or JD) preferred. Prior experience working with a sales distribution system or employee/contracted sales representatives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This company is a U.S. financial services mutual organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org