Director, Strategy and Governance
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Help develop innovative, fact based and achievable information technology (IT) strategy and operate model to enable business strategy. Guide team in generating issue based hypothes for clients to achieve high performance and perform appropriate industry and company analyze to achieve strategic insight. Lead account, business development and delivery teams in identify strategic opportunity, use appropriate financial tool and overse related analyze. Identify and structure key issue and plan research and analysis activity that generate insight to drive IT strategy and performance improvement. Leverage sophisticated qualitative and quantitative analysis to develop strategic insight and help identify value creation and transformation opportunity. Help manage the change program with an understanding of the implication the new strategy will have on the day to day, cross functional operation of a business.
What your background should be
- Ten years of applicable work experience assessing and planning IT capabilities, performance improvement and/or transformational change. Understand of leading practices, performance drivers and typical issues across a broad set of IT capability and performance topics. Deep skills and experiences in IT strategy and business alignment, IT governance, IT management, solution development practices, service management practices, enterprise architecture, sourcing, infrastructure and emerging technologies. Demonstrated ability to identify business opportunities, attract new business and build lasting professional relationships with senior level IT executives. Accomplished executive business development track record and demonstrated leadership capabilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university. MBA from an accredited college/university preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com