- Hollywood, CA
What you'll be doing
- Lead, mentor and develop a resourceful, proactive service and solution-oriented recruiting team. Set recruiting goals/expectations, monitoring performance, and guide the recruiting team to meet those expectations. Partner with business leaders to develop deep understanding of hiring nuances. Collaborate with hiring managers/business leaders to create and execute recruiting strategies that cater to the varied needs while instituting best practices. Negotiate vendor agreements and managing relationships with contingency and retained search firms to ensure cost-effective partnerships, quality performance and following of agency guidelines. Create recruiting budget and managing costs. Drive talent resource forecasting and succession planning to ensure proactive candidate pipeline development across all teams. Assign searches and recruitment-related projects to in-house recruiters and contractors manage and optimize the daily recruiting activities. Partner with HR, IT, facilities and finance peers in all aspects of the candidate and new hire experience and ensuring a smooth and efficient onboarding process. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 7-10 years of experience in technology recruiting with a minimum of 3+ years of experience leading a recruiting team in a high-tech, high-performing organization. In-house corporate recruitment experience required deep insight into technology recruiting, with an understanding of the technology candidate market place and ability to collaborate with technology hiring managers. Proven ability to stay abreast of market and competitive trends. Strong influencing skills and demonstrated ability to quickly establish rapport, build credibility and create partnerships at all levels within the company. Exceptional interpersonal, social and communications skills with strong business acumen and excellent customer service skills. Strong knowledge of common human resources practices, employment and immigration laws and/or government compliance regulations as it relates to recruitment and hiring.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a live-events company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org