Director of Sales-Global Materials & Minerals
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- The Director, sales global materials & minerals provides business leadership in order to grow revenue and market share globally. He/she will be responsible for the attainment of global materials & minerals goals for sales growth and profitability through market development, effective management of team members within the countries and the delivery of superior service to customers. The responsible person will continually analyze sales levels and trends through market research and initiate actions to assure attainment of objectives. He/she will identify key performance indicators, determine team capabilities to meet/exceed customer expectations, and devise appropriate action plans. He/she will qualify potential business opportunities and create a strong business case to support recommendations. Translate marketing strategies into actionable tactics for the sales force and develop standards across the region to measure success. Implement and drive sales processes.
What your background should be
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and sales within a regulated environment, verifiable experience leading multiple geography sales initiatives required. The applicant is expected to have strong international leadership experience, proven track record of effectively driving change from business and cultural perspectives and be process oriented. Detailed knowledge of marketing and sales within a regulated environment is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Advanced degree in business or science preferred.
Who is the client company
- It is an American multinational, biotechnology product development company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com