Director of Quality
- Audubon, PA
What you'll be doing
- We are looking to recruit an experienced individual with excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills, and great initiative to develop and maintain the company's Quality Management System ensuring compliance with all appropriate regulations. The role is responsible also for the maintenance of the environmental monitoring program, and ensuring all customer contact is conducted professionally in order to nurture positive working relationships.
What your background should be
- Background in management in a Quality role and over ten years of experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in biological, chemical or health sciences.
Who is the client company
- Contract research organization providing a range of services from research through pharmaceutical and clinical development to commercialization of product.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com