Director of Payment Innovation Programs
- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- The current organization is looking for a talented director of payment innovation programs. This position will work with multi-disciplinary teams across clinical partners, PE&C, IT/IM, product, service operations, etc. to develop and implement key strategic projects tied to enhanced personal health care or ACO implementation. Candidate will identify key operational processes required to support implementation and work with business leaders to ensure these are optimized and effective; identify key barriers and challenges. The ideal person has to develop mitigation plans to address barriers and challenges; ensure strategic alignment across the company. S/he will monitor and report on status of key deliverables, milestones and dependencies; translate complex information and coordinates the communication and implementation of key decisions and accomplishments. The incumbent will provide analytical support including the analysis and synthesis of successful program implementation (e.g., product and transparency). The core objective is preparing briefing documents and all required presentation materials for executive audiences on the status of key strategic projects. Manage teams of internal and external consultants as required.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 6 to 8 years experience; working with executive level staff with broad and deep understanding of the health care industry, strategic planning and project management. Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficient in computer literacy.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree required and MBA degree strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest for-profit managed health care companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com