Director of Operations
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Director of Operations is responsible for the overall coordination, planning, evaluation and monitoring of multiple medical practices. Manages mentors and oversees Practice Administrators. Candidate will act as a patient advocate and handles incoming complaints and concerns to attain maximum patient satisfaction. Monitors patient satisfaction levels at medical offices and ensures all patient complaint handled to attain maximum patient satisfaction. Attend all scheduled meetings including, but not limited to, regular staff meetings and training classes for safety, infection control, OSHA, CPR and others as requested. Contributes to the achievement of established department goals and objectives and adheres to department policies, procedures, quality standards and safety standards. Complies with governmental and accreditation regulations. Determine cost effective staffing alternatives. Work with the Practice Administrators at their offices to maintain optimum patient service. Prepares associate work schedules and arranges for adequate coverage to maintain optimum patient service within their medical office and at other medical offices. Develops and initiates internal marketing plan for medical office. Develops tracks and adheres to a budget/financial plan for facilities, materials, and human resource needs for the site. Works with Practice Administrators and Facility Medical Director to ensure they adhere to budget/financial plan and targets for facilities, materials and human resource needs for the medical office.
What your background should be
- Experience managing multiple sites/practices; 7 years management experience in a managed care or ambulatory care setting preferred. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Basic computer skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in Business/Health Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a not for profit healthcare organization that provide a range of clinical activity include cardiology, cardiac surgery, oncology services, rehabilitation, neurosciences, orthopedic surgery, women services, emergency and trauma services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com