Director of Maintenance
- Yuma, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The candidate significantly improve the reliability of all packaging and processing systems. S/he will work to optimize utilization of employees, materials, and equipment. S/he will also support the autonomous maintenance and early equipment management pillars. Incumbent will develop and manage the annual maintenance budget/ $1.0m in equipment and labor. Successful candidate will ensure implementation of preventive maintenance program. Responsible candidate will ensure maintenance department meets all food safety and HACCP requirements.
What your background should be
- Min 15+ years overall maintenance experience, and 10+ years experience supervisory is required. Must have successful maintenance leadership experience in consumer products manufacturing food industry experience is preferred. Must have experience with TPM (total productive maintenance), specifically the autonomous and effective maintenance pillars. Experience with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system), preventive and predictive maintenance programs is required. Experience with fruit color sorting/optical equipment (cameras and software) or similar is preferred. Experience with PLCs, fillers/weighers (vertical form and fill machinery) a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required, prefer engineering degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an executive recruiting firm specializing in placing executive and management.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org