Director of Clinical Services
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an experience Director for clinical services division. This position will report to the vice president of the company. The successful candidate will assist development, information service with training and implementation of electronic health record in multiple companies. Participate in the due diligence process performing a clinical evaluation of potential acquisitions. Candidate has to perform mock accreditation and CMS surveys. Assist center with infection control and QAPI program as required setting up programs and providing ongoing support.
What your background should be
- 5 years of experience in ambulatory surgery leadership, including administrator/center director or director of nursing experience. Certification in Infection control or willingness to obtain certification. Member of AORN, ASGE or other ambulatory clinical practice organization. Understand regulatory and accrediting body processes. Ability to assess a site for survey readiness and provide a plan of corrective action. Ability to lead corporate quality initiative. Able to use basic office computer applications. Familiar with electronic health records and their use and structure. Ability to use statistical analysis software appropriately. Must have good command of the English language oral and written. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Excellent customer service and attention to details. Experience in a multi-site, multi-state provider.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of bachelor degree in relevant field or master degree.
Who is the client company
- This company is a privately-held owner and operator of ambulatory surgery centers in partnership with leading physicians.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com