Director of Business Analytics and Intelligence
- Somerville, NJ
What you'll be doing
- The director of business analytics and intelligence is responsible for leading and directing the global business insights center of excellence team (gbi), in support of the general surgery business unit, including oversight of the global strategic marketing insights and analytics. This position is responsible for creating, leading, and directing a competitive intelligence and advanced analytics team in support of the global surgery group. The candidate will liaise with key business unit insights teams and will serve as a key contact for global surgery group leadership. Role will create best in class analytical practices and process including: consolidating data, reporting, forecasting, data systems, analyzing competitive insights and macro environment trends. Additionally this role will be responsible for creating and setting direction for systematic process and analytical standards for the global surgery group. The incumbent will have responsibility for setting direction and prioritizing all the projects and activities required to drive success for the business and the function. Provide a clear vision, mission, scope, and process for the gbi organization. This includes direct and indirect reports working across primary and secondary market research, forecasting, competitive intelligence, macro trends, sales analytics, and information technology. Create strategic analytics, forecasting and competitive insights capability among several gsg business unit teams. Co-lead a data governance process with multiple global surgery centers of excellence. The director will also lead education and dissemination of existing competitive knowledge estate and market information for key business partners. Ensure integration of key competitive insights and analytical tools, techniques and process into business unit, knowledge estate. The applicant will perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate with minimum 10 years of progressive experience in analytics and competitive intelligence is required. Business, new product forecasting, information technology is preferred. Experience in the medical device, hospital specialty, or healthcare field is preferred, but not required. Proven record of accomplishment of managing in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration needed. A minimum of 5 years of experience managing people is required. Excellent proven leadership, collaboration, communication, and analytical skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or BA in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required; MBA or MS is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest multinational comprehensive manufacturer company of health care products that provides care related services, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org