- Plymouth, MN
What you'll be doing
- We are looking to recruit an innovative and effective communicator with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to develop the company's marketing initiatives in order to achieve increased growth and sales performance. The role's main responsibilities include leading the company's annual strategic planning development, managing the brand identity of the organization and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders and other company divisions.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 12-15 years of sales/marketing experience in industrial/commercial, durable goods industry. Multi-channel experience preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred.
Who is the client company
- Supplier of professional cleaning equipment in industrial, commercial and consumer markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com