Director IT Risk & Security
- Raleigh-Durham, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction on customer, regulatory, and industry information security requirements to ensure appropriate controls are implemented in the environment. Security control frameworks and guidance. Coordinate and support inbound state regulatory inquiries and exams; internal and external audits; group customer security inquiries, RFP and contract security language. Management and reporting of the IT assurance activities as necessary to provide assurance to database security standards, NIST controls and PCI DSS. Participate and provide input to enterprise security projects and initiatives. Manage the RSA archer platform supporting IT risk & security processes, including changes and upgrades to solutions and the platform leveraging enterprise security best practices and procedures, expertise and knowledge of GRC framework design and development.
What your background should be
- Professional certification; such as CISA, GSE, SANS, SOX or CISSP certification. 7-10 years in a related field, preferably in professional services and/or industry. MS Office; intermediate to advanced skills with word, excel and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information systems or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org