Director, Executive & Equity Compensation
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Manage all element of executive compensation, including cash and equity program, ensuring integration and alignment of executive pay with overall company goal and objective. Analyze company equity program for effectiveness, recommend program design change and conduct sophisticated multi year share usage forecasting. Collaborate with the finance, global stock plan services and legal and investor relation team in the development of the company annual proxy statement (including share request, review of summary compensation table, etc.), other public filing and investor outreach initiative as required. Conduct complex analyses and research on a wide range of compensation topic with a focus on executive and equity compensation. Monitor legal and regulatory environment impacting executive and equity compensation and make recommendation to comply with changing landscape. Assist in the preparation of material for the compensation committee of the board of director including, but not limited to, competitive data analysis, plan design alternative, officer compensation and director compensation. Assist in the preparation and execution of executive new hire offer globally. Contribute to established executive and equity compensation survey or develop and implement custom survey as appropriate to ensure company competitive position is maintained.
What your background should be
- At least 12 years of experience that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the responsibilities and requirements listed above. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment. Working knowledge of theories and regulations impacting executive compensation and equity. Passion for accuracy with a sense of urgency. Strong project management skills. Extensive knowledge of and experience with Excel. Information research, analysis and evaluation skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgements on sensitive, confidential issues.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation and e-commerce company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org