- Lake Oswego, OR
What you'll be doing
- The director, EDI systems is responsible for create and manage staffing plan and labor forecasting to ensure necessary resources are in place. Manage the work of vendors, outsourced IT, managed services, etc. Oversee the development of changes performed by other IT groups. Ensure procedures and tools required to monitor, manage and report progress on projects and production support are in place. Work with other national initiatives to coordinate requirements for systems changes and release schedules. Manage project and department financials. Consult with business partners on clear definition of business problems, idea assessments, solution identification and alternatives, solution planning, and funding estimates to ensure a successful and productive relationship. Align project requirements and deliverables with other national initiatives to ensure projects support each other effectively. Manage overall communications and interface relationships with and between the business partners and other IT organizations. Plan, manage, and monitor all business partner issues and system enhancement requests, negotiate and create deliverable commitments and resolve issues in ways that are mutually satisfactory to the business partners and the IT organization. Contribute to the creation of a high performance leadership team by providing motivation, leadership, and professional development of the IT staff.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible management experience in planning, budget/financial management, and staffing. A minimum of 8 years of related IT experience including IT Project Management. Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and full knowledge of multiple related IT functions. 10 years of EDI systems/technology and how this integrates with other health plan systems would be ideal.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- The company is an integrated managed care consortium.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com