Director, Church Marketing
- Grand Rapids, MI
What you'll be doing
- Seeking to recruit a marketing professional with strong leadership and communication skills to oversee and develop all marketing activities for the company's church channel brands. The role will be responsible for creating and implementing overall marketing plans and brand strategies to support key objectives, establishing social media strategies, managing the marketing team, and developing partnerships with key stakeholders.
What your background should be
- 7-10 years of marketing experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or related field required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Large publishing company headquartered in New York.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org