Director Care Management
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Directs the pathways team in developing and addressing client requests. Validates care management solutions against client/prospect needs. Ensures all MMS opportunities are reviewed and utilize pathways functionality as appropriate. Serves as MMS contact for all pathways development and marketing activities. Defines the product strategy and roadmap and works with engineering, marketing staff, and senior leadership to solidify the roadmap of the pathways product in MMS and in pathways as requested. Actively participates in the creative design of new clinical product offerings and features based on current healthcare related trends or client requests. Serves as a clinically focused resource to other members of the business development team as well as analysts and development and quality control staff, providing clinically relevant product use case scenarios. Documents clinical and technical requirements for product enhancements and services, and participates in cross-departmental team tasked with identification and management of software projects, including definition, requirements analysis, solution assessment, testing, documentation, and deployment. Contributes to the planning, coordination, and execution of client/prospect presentations; contributes to the planning, coordination, and execution of product demonstrations. Proactively evaluates MMS client specific support issues, identifies escalating patterns, and defines approaches to resolve issues systematically through software modifications, client education/coaching, or communication. Interacts with MMS clients to document typical product use and future product enhancements. Performs consulting and system demonstrations for MMS clients and perspective clients with regard to system usage and benefits. Assists in the implementation of new contracts to both external and internal customers as required. Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate with 10+ years of experience working in a business development environment and in health care information technology required. 8+ years of Medicaid or state healthcare experience; HIPAA compliance privacy and security experience, significant governmental proposal response experience required. Prior product management experience in the field of health care; prior experience working directly with clinicians required. Solid system integration experience; experience in moving an organization towards new functionality or standards; experience leading joint analysis and design (JAD) sessions with customer preferred. Ability to direct research and development staff on the necessary tasks related to general product work and specific projects; ability to perform quick analysis and response to business opportunity needs; good business analysis skills and the ability to determine the appropriate business direction for system solutions. Effective, customer service, management, and communication with cross-organizational teams; effective planning and decision-making skills. Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required.
Who is the client company
- It has been providing quality, affordable health care to individuals and families covered by government programs.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com