Director, Business Management Office
- Oakland, CA
What you'll be doing
- Directly and through subordinate managers, responsible for working closely with the IP Leadership team on the day-to-day execution and serve as the key focal point for cross-program/cross-track activities establishes timelines and implementation/deployment plans integrated with regional, national and program-wide planning. Delivers a roadmap to mature the operational functions within IP. Develops long-term resource and employee development strategies to ensure FTE and contingent workers are equipped and available to support the execution of needs of the function. Regularly interacts with executive levels on matter concerning several functions areas, regions, and/or business partners. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain the acceptance of, others in extremely difficult matters. Primary responsibility for IP organizational resource management and reporting.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 6 to 8 years of progressively responsible management experience in planning, budget/financial management, and staffing. A minimum of 8 years of related IT experience including IT project management. Advanced knowledge of own area of functional responsibility and full knowledge of multiple related IT functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree in related field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org