Director, Business Intelligence
- Columbus, GA
What you'll be doing
- Assists senior management and business unit management in assessing bi, reporting and analytics systems and solutions, such as hardware and software solutions. Develops long-range visionary strategic plans and annual budget for the areas within scope of responsibility and ensures that operations are managed within authorized budgets; advises, develops, reviews, and approves budgets, plans, and business goals. Reviews and interprets performance against operating plans and standards for the division; provides information and reports to subordinates on interpretation of results and approves changes in plans; presents monthly reports on performance, and develops and presents matters requiring decisions to key management team for the division. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- At least ten years of professional job-related business intelligence experience including eight or more years managing technology professionals or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Must have good communication skills. Must have basic computer skills. Advanced in Microsoft suits like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, business administration, or a related field. Masters degree in related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company provides supplemental insurance services for individuals and groups.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com