Director Business Development
- Alviso, CA
What you'll be doing
- Call on new accounts with high revenue, OP and growth potential. Complete presentation, benefit statement proposal, quote, and contract negotiation process. Manage the entire sales cycle from call to cash. Work with technology, operations, and management on strategic planning for advanced technology business pipeline. Responsible for developing new strategic alliances with key prospects. Coordinate with the client and the business operations to determine data requirements, production schedule and deliverables. Initiate projects to improve and/or extend the value proposition to existing customers, linking them more firmly to the business.
What your background should be
- Specific printed circuit and/flexible circuit sales experience (not general EMS sales, must be PCB). Advanced engineering product sales including ability to speak knowledgable to operations process & PCB tech. Proactive and high accountability to forecasting, pipeline management & business planning. Presenting to sr. management and advising on market/customer trends, investment and resource planning a plus. Experience working in China PCB factories, global companies, working with large CMs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Engineering undergraduate and/or MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about electrical/electronic manufacturing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com