Director, Academic & Career
- Omaha, NE
What you'll be doing
- This list if meant to be representative, not exhaustive. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will manage all aspects of the academic & career development center including budget oversight, staff supervision, strategic planning, developing employer relations and outreach, soliciting employment opportunities, serves as an academic advisor for university division students and as a career advisor for all UNO students and alumni, plans and organizes annual career fairs, coordinates first year experience and teaching first year experience to include organizing training and teaching circles, class schedules and assessments. This position will also supervise the conduct office and staff, is a member of the behavioral review team and will assist with major conduct cases and monitor appeals.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years progressively responsible experience in career and academic advising. Ability to interact with a diverse population, establish and maintain relationships with local, regional and national employers, experience and ability to apply management principles, leadership skills, excellent communication skills, project management, time management and organizational skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Master degree required. Doctoral degree (PhD, JD, Ed).
Who is the client company
- This is public Municipal University.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org