Direct Sales Account Executive
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- The direct sales account executive is responsible for all assigned accounts within his/her designated territory providing sales coverage and developing best possible market infiltration. Pro-actively creating and executing strategies, including sales plans, to increase rentals/revenue within assigned territory. The candidate is also responsible for maintaining business relationships with existing accounts and creating relationships with competitive accounts within assigned territory to capitalize on and generate new opportunities as materialize. This position will adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines established by the business unit. Facilitate branch or location sales meeting. Serve as liaison between clients and organization. Develop and deliver sales presentations on up-to-date information regarding the company activities and market trends. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education is required. Must possess a high degree of management, planning, and organization skills. Demonstrate financial acumen and understanding of financial reporting. Possess the ability to create and develop forward thinking growth strategies. Demonstrate team building, action planning and coordination skills. Must be goal oriented, enthusiastic, and passionate about driving success.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, sales, or business is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an automotive manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org